The American Center, US Embassy Cairo & Learne Academy invite you to Culture of Dialogue program, Thursday, February 20, 2020, from 11 am to 3:30 pm at the American Center, 5 Tawfik Diab Street, Garden City – Tahrir Square.
– The concept of dialogue
– Types, purpose, ethics of dialogue
– Accepting differences and coexistence
– Preparing a plan for effective dialogue
– Positive listening skills
#Meet_the_Trainer: Emad Elshaarawy
– Founder of Peace Dialogue Forum-Egypt and Program Manager at Justice and peace-building Organization-Egypt
– Shams Emad Elshaarawy is a researcher and lecturer in peace affairs, He worked in various agencies of the United Nations Organization. He represented the State of Egypt at the international level in a number of global conferences. Achieved degree of excellence with honor in TOT course in the field of human rights at the Institute of International Education, and got a TOT in the field of culture of peace and conflict resolution at Misriyiaty. He is an associate member in Ma’an Alliance for Civic Engagement; John D. Gerhart Center -American University in Cairo.
– Holds a bachelor’s degree in Business-English Section at Suez Canal University, then he advanced his knowledge by learning Human Rights, the International Bill of Human Rights at UNDP, Compared Democratic experiences at FEPS- Cairo University, international law at Wesleyan University, peace-building and conflict resolution strategies at Leiden University, and International Organizations Management at University of Geneva.
Please bring your ID cards for security, and arrive early. Attendees must be 18+, all electronic items are prohibited inside the US Embassy. Please leave all your electronic items (computers, iPods, iPads, chargers, flash drives, etc.) at home. You can only leave your mobile phone at the security gate.
US Embassy: https://www.facebook.com/USEmbassyCairo 
Learne Academy: https://www.facebook.com/learne.academy.eg/ 
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org