Cybersecurity for Critical Assets MENA Summit
Mon, Feb 1, 2021, 10 am to Tue, Feb 2, 2021, 4 pm Greenwich Mean Time (UTC±0)
Join 100’s of Critical Infrastructure Leaders Online this February for Cybersecurity Talks, Expert Insights, Cyber Resilience Tips & More!
About this Event
Cybersecurity for Critical Assets MENA Summit launches online on 1-2 February!
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for cybersecurity leaders across the region to come together and join forces with 100’s of IT & OT security experts across the Oil & Gas, Maritime, Chemical, Healthcare, Utility, Water, Pharma & Mining industries.
Throughout the 2-day program, attendees will learn how to build resilience, mitigate risks and develop a cybersecurity strategy to combat new and ongoing threats.
Secure your FREE PASS today to join us for an agenda packed with actionable insights, in-depth case study sessions, live Q&As and plenty of networking too!
Agenda topics include:
- Building cyber resilience in an increasingly interconnected world
- Organizing security & risk management in converged IT/OT environments
- Using AI in critical infrastructure protection
- Going beyond traditional security systems
- Choosing the right technology for OT security
- Building an Effective Human Firewall
- And, more!
View the speaker line-up & redeem your free pass using the code “EBVIP” at registration online here.
*Offer is valid for end-users only. No vendors or Consultants.
For sponsorship inquiries please reach out to Nathan Sharpe at email@example.com