Dead Sea Cycling Ride – Cycling Jordan
Join us this Friday, January 31, for a 20-kilometer (12-mile) cycling ride:
- 10 am Meet at Cycling Jordan shop, Maharah, Amman, Jordan 11941, tel. +962 7 8555 2525
- 10:30 am Sharp, departure to the Dead Sea by bus
- 11:15 am Start cycling
- Snacks will be served during the ride
- 2 pm Finish cycling
- Head back to Amman
- Level: Easy
- Trip Cost: 15 Jordanian dinars
- Deadline for registration: Wednesday
- RSVP to 0785552525
- We provide: Bikes, helmets, water, snacks, support car, cycling guides, first aid and transportation.
- Please bring your ID
- If you are aged 10 to 15, a parent or adult must join you on the trip. If you are 16 to 17 years old, a parent must visit the shop to fill out and sign your waiver form.
- Cancellation within 48 hours is nonrefundable.
- Reservation is done only by buying tickets from the shop.
- Limited spaces: First pay, first reserve.
Cycling Jordan Team, 0785552525