Free 5-Lesson Arabic Master Class for Intermediate and Advanced Students
Date and time: Wednesday, July 15, 2020, 6:30 to 8:30 pm British Summer Time (UTC+1)
This 5-Lesson Arabic Master Class is designed for anyone interested in studying Arabic and the Islamic Sciences at an advanced level or those looking to return to Arabic and/or try a completely NEW method of learning Arabic that combines Arabic grammar with speaking.
Format: delivered once a week for 5 weeks. Choose Wednesday evenings or Sunday mornings.
**MASTER CLASS AIMS
Give students an in-depth feel of the Advanced Arabic program. Students will get a breakdown of the syllabus and content and discover the impact of the NEW Matrix teaching method by achieving excellent results.
- Study advanced grammar (nahu and i’rab), morphology (sarf) and syntax (tarkeeb)
- Students will practice the skill of reading unvowelled Arabic text. This is a significant milestone in the Arabic journey and a skill that is rarely taught in standard Arabic language courses.
- Students will learn to speak in free flow with i’rab (correct vowel endings). This is probably the most challenging skill on your Arabic journey and it is often completely left out by standard Arabic courses.
**MASTER CLASS CONTENT
- Advanced Arabic (Level 4) prep materials
- Examples of the du’as we will be learning in Level 4
- Examples of unvowelled reading we do in Level 4
- An Arabic qasida in love of the prophet Muhammad (saw)
**WHO WILL BENEFIT
- The Master Class is for Arabic language students at intermediate and advanced level
- Students returning to Arabic who want to try a new, innovative method that combines Arabic grammar and speaking
- Students with traditional Arabic grammar training who are looking to broaden their Arabic language skills to incorporate or strengthen their speaking and comprehension skills, especially reading unvowelled text
**CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR? LOOKING FOR MORE LEVELS?
View more course options by going to our course search page here.
Use this super quick form here to tell us when and where you’d like to learn Arabic.
Alternatively, contact the Arabica team here.