How to Do Business in the UAE in the COVID-19 Context
Date and time: Thursday, September 10, 2020, 3 to 4:30 pm Eastern European Summer Time (UTC+3)
Even if we are in a global pandemic you are connected, you understand the importance of online networking, follow up, personal brand and keeping the business running!
Join us at Elite Business Club International September 10, 3 pm Bucharest/Bahrain time.
Agenda of discussion:
- Market Opportunities
- What you need to do if you want to enter the UAE market
- Case studies – success stories-
- Failure-What to avoid, learning from mistakes
- Call to action – companies to apply via EBW
Guest Speaker: H.E. Mr. Zulfiquar Z Ghadiyali , Executive Director- DIHC-under chairmanship of Mohammed bin Sultan bin Hamdan Al Nahyan
Moderator: Ms. Bianca Tudor Founder & CEO Elite Business Women
Every attendant will pitch their business in 1 min
_ About EBC International_
Regional Director Mr. Irfan Karamat Ali
CEO Bianca Tudor
Elite Business Club is part of Elite Business Women
Elite Business Club is a network of 12.000 companies in 5 countries across Europe, building business networking in Romania, UK, Portugal, Italy, Belgium, currently expanding in the Gulf countries.
Our members enjoy KEY BENEFITS:
- Create & Strenghten Business Connections
- Learning from other ELITE Entrepreneurs
- Access to Business Opportunities
- Generate Referalls, Increase Business Partnerships & Deals (with your involvement, using the membership benefits)
- Share Business Experiences & Expand Know-How
- Raising Your Profile
- Increase Brand Visibility
- Obtain VIP participation to EBW events & conferences
- Stay informed about business trends
_ About Elite Business Women International- EBW _
Elite Business Women, www.ebw.business, vision is to build the first elite company for women entrepreneurship globally!
ELITE Mission is to become a valuable tool in the development of women entrepreneurship worldwide by encouraging and building partnerships with other countries. Our ecosystem of education has already 10 Business Clubs in 5 countries across Europe and a network of 12.000 women entrepreneurs and we are expanding in the GCC with our EU GCC Women’s Cooperation Group initiative.
EBW has 3 main pillars of activity:
- education in our Elite Business Club
- sharing economy in Elite Business Women Investment Fund NGO
- global collaboration in the EU GCC Women’s Cooperation Group.
_ About Bianca Tudor EBW Founder & CEO _
She started her career from the first year of college, working in a multinational. Over time, she gained experience, discovered her managerial skills, and at the age of 22 she becomes the Director of Training and Personal Development for the Global Organization Junior Chamber International Bucharest. At 24 she is the youngest Regional Director in The Alpha Group International and at26, after 7 years in the corporate world she steps into entrepreneurship creating Elite Business Women, Elite Business Women Investment Fund and Elite Communication.
Bianca Tudor is also a Senator for World Business Angels Investment Forum, an Advisory Board for Women in Business Interreg 9 countries in Europe.