Palestine: Uphold UN Resolutions, Oppose Annexation
Date and time: Wednesday, July 15, 8 to 10:30 pm Israel Daylight Time (UTC+3) | 6 to 8:30 pm British Summer Time (UTC+1) | 1 to 3:30 pm Eastern Daylight Time (UTC-4)
Tickets are free but you have an option to donate to help support the work of Liberation.
Liberation has joined the campaign for Britain to oppose annexations of large swathes of the West Bank, including the Jordan Valley.
The recently formed Israeli unity government of Binyamin Netanyahu and Benny Gantz is threatening to annex large swathes of the West Bank, including the Jordan Valley, starting in July.
- Dr. Aqel Taqaz, secretary of the Palestinian Committee for Peace and Solidarity
- Dr. Ofer Cassif, member of the Knesset (Israeli parliament) for the Joint List and Hadash, lecturer at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Louise Regan, vice chair of the Palestine Solidarity Campaign
- Jeremy Corbyn, member of Parliament, former leader of the Labour Party
- Stephanie Fox, executive director of Jewish Voice for Peace, US
- Gawain Little, chair of the International Committee, NEU
Chair: Baroness Christine Blower
There will be a Q&A after the speeches.
We anticipate the meeting to last approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Find out more about Liberation at liberationorg.co.uk