Port Said Pediatric Conference
The 6th Port Said Pediatric Conference will be held March 4-7, at the Helnan Hotel in Port Said, Egypt.
Preliminary topics to be discussed include:
- Common prescription mistakes in pediatric clinics.
- Common outpatient medical practice mistakes.
- First-time diagnosis of diabetes & DKA.
- Common pediatric ophthalmological problems.
- Updates in familial Mediterranean fever FMF.
- Neurological emergency in pediatrics.
- Child psychiatric hot topics.
- Stool & urine colors in our daily practice: Does it mean something?
- All about chronic diarrhea, malabsorption, celiac disease & IBS.
- The golden 3 years of child nutrition.
- Fatal mistakes in weaning.
- Pediatrics dermatology spot diagnosis.
- Nocturnal enuresis.
- Warning & precautions in pediatric bleeding disorders.
- Iron deficiency anemia in pediatrics: Is it a problem?!
- Hematological emergency in pediatrics.
- Urinary tract infection in children.
- Urine analysis interpretation from pediatric nephrologists view.
- Surgical pediatrics emergency.
- Fever of Unknown Origin FUO from lab view.
- Pediatrics infections ( microbiological point of view).
- Spotlights on pediatric toxicology & Medicolegal Issues.
- How to search for pediatric medical topics through the internet.
Symposia and workshops will be held on:
- Up to date in vaccinations.
- Updates in concepts of nutrition, weaning & malnutrition.
- Update in bronchial asthma &allergy.
- Up to date in antibiotics.
For more information, go to the conference website.