Workshop on Preventing Violence against Women
Al-Ta’awun Foundation for Reconstruction and Development will hold a free training workshop on the subject of violence against women on Friday, December 27, 2019 at 3 pm. The workshop will be held at the foundation’s center on Urdun Street, near Maxi Mall, in Baghdad, Iraq. It will be facilitated by a certified international training consultant, Enas Hadi Saadoun, and will cover the following topics:
- Defining the phenomenon of violence
- Types of violence against women
- Causes of violence and explanatory theories about it
- The concept of gender and its impact on women
- The concept of peace
- Prevention of violence and activating the role of women in spreading peace
Participants will receive a certificate of participation.
For inquiries, call 07717402079.