Fashion Design Training
CICEM International Center for Fashion & Art, the exclusive agent of Milford University, opens registrations for an intensive professional course in fashion design.
February 8-10, 10 am to 4 pm, in Annaba, Algeria.
- 50% reduction in the course price
- 50% reduction in international certification fees
With the first certified professional trainer in fashion design in Algeria, Dr. Ibtisam Harzallah.
Harzallah has supervised the training of about 1,200 trainees and also helped many budding designers in designing their own collections.
At the end of the course, each trainee gets:
- An accredited certificate from the CICEM International Center
- An accredited certificate from the Chamber of Professions and Crafts approved by the Ministry of Tourism which helps you to obtain a craftsman card that enables you to open your own business and benefit from ANGEM state loans (for an additional fee)
- International certificate from Milford University, USA, including an international serial number that can be entered by the subscriber into the university’s website to verify its authority (for an additional fee)
For more information and to register, call 0542 123 263 or email Cicem@cicem.us.