Macramé with Mrs.Salvages
Saturday, February 29, 9 am to 1 pm, at Sununu Muscat, Unit 1 Building 230, Muscat, Oman, hosted by Mrs.Salvages and Sununu Muscat.
In this workshop, you will create your very own gorgeous boho wall hanging and then dip dye it with your favorite shade of Annie Sloan’s chalk paint.
You will learn:
- How to begin a macramé piece, including an overview of necessary materials.
- How to tie different macramé knots, including larks head knot, half square knot, square knot and a half hitch knot.
- How to create design, texture, and pattern within your piece by varying the knots as you work.
- Create and attach fringe.
- Dip dye the fringe in beautiful chalk paint.
- Leave with finished wall hanging, and the know-how to design and create more pieces on your own.
Class fees include instructions and all the necessary supplies, materials and refreshments.
Note: In this class, you will be required to stand for the most part. Do bring comfy shoes and get ready for some “finger yoga.”