Palestine Online Startup Idea Bootcamp
Date and time: Tuesday, August 11, 2020, 7 to 8:30 pm Eastern European Summer Time (UTC+3)
If you live in Palestine and have startup ideas, this online workshop will help you improve your idea, come up with new ideas, and determine the next steps. This collaborative workshop begins with talks by leading startup founders designed to teach you the components of good and bad startup ideas. For example, is your market big enough, is there organic growth potential, and a clear path to profitability? Attendees can share their ideas with both experts and peers to receive constructive feedback. Join us for a fun online event!
It is not required, but to help you get the most out of this event, we’ve provided this Ideation Worksheet.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who has an early-stage company or a startup idea
- Anyone who would like feedback on their idea or pitch
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the topics?
- The components of good and bad startup ideas
- How to check the quality of your own idea
- What are the attributes of attractive markets
- How to validate your idea with users and customers
- and more…
The Founder Institute is the world’s premier pre-seed startup accelerator. Leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used the Founder Institute to raise funding, get into seed-accelerators, generate traction, recruit a team, build a product, transition from employee to entrepreneur, and more. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 60+ countries, the Founder Institute’s mission is to “globalize Silicon Valley” and empower talented and motivated people to build impactful companies that create one million jobs.